Dr. Russell Samofal is a podiatrist specializing in treatment of the foot and ankle. He is board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine and is affiliated with AAPPM. Dr. Samofal is a graduate of the New York College of Podiatric Medicine with 3 year surgical residency training at Millcreek Community Hospital in Pennsylvania. He graduated with a Masters of Medical Education from the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine and graduated Summa Cum Laude from St. Francis College in Brooklyn, NY in Biomedical Science.
Dr. Samofal founded the Podiatry Center of New Jersey, LLC. and has an office in Wayne, New Jersey. It is conveniently located close to Franklin Lakes, Fair Lawn, Pompton Lakes and all other towns surrounding the Wayne area in Morris, Passaic, Bergen and Essex counties. Dr. Samofal has also been currently hold privileges at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Samofal treats conditions of the foot and ankle in individuals of all ages. Dr. Samofal particularly enjoys developing a treatment plan to match the lifestyle of his patients. Click here for a full list of podiatric conditions treated at Podiatry Center of New Jersey.
Education and Training
- Residency: Millcreek Community Hospital in Erie, PA.
- Rotating hospitals
- UPMC Hamot
- St. Vincent Hospital
- Warren General Hospital
- WCA Hospital
- Podiatric Medicine
- Podiatric Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Wound Care
- Vascular surgery
- Infectious Disease
- Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Rotating hospitals
- Cambridge Health Alliance- Boston, MA
- St. Francis Hospital- Hartford, CT
- UMDNJ- Newark, NJ
- Morristown Memorial Hospital- Morristown, NJ
- Crozer Health System- Philadelphia, PA
- Long Island College Hospital- Brooklyn, NY
- Podiatry School
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) at New York College of Podiatric Medicine (NYCPM) in New York, New York
- Degree in Masters of Medical Education
- The Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Erie, PA
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Science at St. Francis College in Brooklyn, New York