Welcome to the Podiatry Center of New Jersey! We want to make your visit as beneficial and convenient as possible. If you are a new patient to the Podiatry Center of New Jersey, download the New Patient Information Form. Please complete it before your initial visit and bring it to your first appointment. This will save you time in the waiting room and ensure you have all the necessary information for the most precise care and diagnosis.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time to check-in and be welcomed by our friendly staff. Please park in the parking lot in front of building 510. Our office is conveniently located on the first floor by the entrance of the building.
For All Visits Please Bring:
- Driver’s License or State Identification Card
- Insurance Card(s)
- List of Current Medications You Are Taking
- Referral If Required By Your Insurance Carrier
- Please complete a New Patient Information Packet before your first visit. For your convenience, you can fill it out, save it and email it to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can print it and bring this completed packet with you to the office. This will save you time on your first visit!
- Acceptable Form of Payment (we accept cash, check and Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit and debit cards). Payment In Full Must Be Made At Time of Service
If your insurance requires you to pay a copay, it must be paid in full at time of visit. Our office accepts a wide variety of insurances and carriers, please call us today at (973) 925-4111 to ensure that we accept yours.
Along with the many other services The Podiatry Center of New Jersey has to offer, Dr. Samofal also has surgical privileges at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center in Paterson and Wayne NJ.
If you have any other questions for our staff, please do not hesitate to call our office at: (973) 925-4111 or use our contact form!