Dr. Chowdhury is an outstanding podiatric physician. Dr. Chowdhury received his medical degree from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine. He completed his residency training at the VA hospital in Manhattan. He treats all conditions of the foot and ankle from kids to adults.
Board Certified ABPM
Certified Wound Specialist Physician, CWSP
Medicare, Medicaid & commercial insurances.
- Podiatry associate with Dr. Robert Castelli, DPM
- Podiatry associate with Dr. Praveen Kumrah, DPM
- Residency in DVA Harbor Healthcare System.
- Long Island College Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Mount Sinai hospital Queens
- VA Hospital Manhattan, New York
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
- Doctor’s office of CM Hasan, MD., FACC. FSCAI. New York
- St. John’s Queens Hospital, & Mary Immaculate Hosp, New York
- Doctor’s office of CM Hasan, MD. FACC. FSCAI. New York
Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center., New York
Observership. Participate teaching round, case discussions & different procedures.
Research Associate. Metropolitan Hospital Center. New York. Dr. Mahrukh Bamji. MD.
Membership and Honorary/Professional Societies
Diabetic Club NYCPM
Member of ACFAS
Medical School Honors / Awards
Honors list in NYCPM.
Hobbies & Interests
To play cricket, soccer, Listening music, studying & watch movies.